Tags: diesel fuel diesel fuel price trends
U.S. diesel fuel prices rose in every region for the third consecutive week this week. The Rocky Mountain region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.047 per gallon more than last week and $0.184 per gallon higher than a year ago. The average price for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill825 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability626 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]562 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure561 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views