Tags: diesel fuel report
Following three weeks of decreases, U.S. diesel fuel prices increased in half of the reported regions this week. The Midwest experienced the largest weekly decline at $0.018 per gallon less than last week but $0.204 per gallon higher than a year ago. The greatest ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014107 Views