Tags: diesel fuel report
Following three weeks of decreases, U.S. diesel fuel prices increased in half of the reported regions this week. The Midwest experienced the largest weekly decline at $0.018 per gallon less than last week but $0.204 per gallon higher than a year ago. The greatest ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2382 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home731 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...569 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views