Tags: diesel fuel report
Following three weeks of decreases, U.S. diesel fuel prices increased in half of the reported regions this week. The Midwest experienced the largest weekly decline at $0.018 per gallon less than last week but $0.204 per gallon higher than a year ago. The greatest ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill897 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]657 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure565 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches389 Views