Tags: diesel fuel report
Following three weeks of decreases, U.S. diesel fuel prices increased in half of the reported regions this week. The Midwest experienced the largest weekly decline at $0.018 per gallon less than last week but $0.204 per gallon higher than a year ago. The greatest ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter427 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views