Tags: diesel fuel report
Following three weeks of decreases, U.S. diesel fuel prices increased in half of the reported regions this week. The Midwest experienced the largest weekly decline at $0.018 per gallon less than last week but $0.204 per gallon higher than a year ago. The greatest ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program585 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views