Tags: difference in work schedule rules for pilots ande truckers
A recent move by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to tighten several rules for commercial truckers' work schedules drew questions from Road Safe America (RSA) as to why the limits for airline pilots, announced the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant484 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March369 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call254 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania253 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views