The Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) announced this week that three new associates have joined its team of specialists. Tim Reagan, SME’s new director of operations, will be responsible for the membership, meetings and publications departments. Reagan previously worked ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities410 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger405 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views