Tags: dimension slate operation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a September 19, 2013, fatality at a dimension slate operation operation involving a 31-year-old laborer who was killed after the flatbed cargo truck he was operating overturned. MSHA ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1285 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1101 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1083 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over395 Views