Tags: Dinosaur quarry
Scientists in Germany recently found nearly as old as the rocks in a Lower Saxony quarry: a set of dinosaur footprints that could be 145 million years old. According to Sky News, the scientists found a trail of 90 uninterrupted prints ...
Burpee Museum paleontologists and education personnel will next week conduct free guided tours at the Hanksville-Burpee Dinosaur Quarry in Hanksville, Illinois, Deseret News reported. The tours are scheduled from May 31 through June 9 at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction515 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter381 Views