Tags: Dinosaur quarry
Scientists in Germany recently found nearly as old as the rocks in a Lower Saxony quarry: a set of dinosaur footprints that could be 145 million years old. According to Sky News, the scientists found a trail of 90 uninterrupted prints ...
Burpee Museum paleontologists and education personnel will next week conduct free guided tours at the Hanksville-Burpee Dinosaur Quarry in Hanksville, Illinois, Deseret News reported. The tours are scheduled from May 31 through June 9 at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity215 Views