Mygatt-Moore quarry has hit record books after discovering a 6-foot-7, 2,800 point dinosaur bone. Scientist are calling the fossil an apatosaurus femur, and it's the largest ever found anywhere. It was a groundbreaking discovery because the bone likely belonged to a ...
A dinosaur skeleton that was found in a quarry near Wyoming has sold in the U.K. for £400,000 (equal to about $544,120), according to a report from Free Radio. The 19-foot-tall skeleton once belonged to a diplodocus, which BBC Earth’s “Walking ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views