Mygatt-Moore quarry has hit record books after discovering a 6-foot-7, 2,800 point dinosaur bone. Scientist are calling the fossil an apatosaurus femur, and it's the largest ever found anywhere. It was a groundbreaking discovery because the bone likely belonged to a ...
A dinosaur skeleton that was found in a quarry near Wyoming has sold in the U.K. for £400,000 (equal to about $544,120), according to a report from Free Radio. The 19-foot-tall skeleton once belonged to a diplodocus, which BBC Earth’s “Walking ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1071 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry553 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time531 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address220 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike214 Views