A dinosaur skeleton that was found in a quarry near Wyoming has sold in the U.K. for £400,000 (equal to about $544,120), according to a report from Free Radio. The 19-foot-tall skeleton once belonged to a diplodocus, which BBC Earth’s “Walking ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views