A dinosaur skeleton that was found in a quarry near Wyoming has sold in the U.K. for £400,000 (equal to about $544,120), according to a report from Free Radio. The 19-foot-tall skeleton once belonged to a diplodocus, which BBC Earth’s “Walking ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies431 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views