A dinosaur skeleton that was found in a quarry near Wyoming has sold in the U.K. for £400,000 (equal to about $544,120), according to a report from Free Radio. The 19-foot-tall skeleton once belonged to a diplodocus, which BBC Earth’s “Walking ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities416 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views