A dinosaur skeleton that was found in a quarry near Wyoming has sold in the U.K. for £400,000 (equal to about $544,120), according to a report from Free Radio. The 19-foot-tall skeleton once belonged to a diplodocus, which BBC Earth’s “Walking ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana416 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas329 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted206 Views