A dinosaur skeleton that was found in a quarry near Wyoming has sold in the U.K. for £400,000 (equal to about $544,120), according to a report from Free Radio. The 19-foot-tall skeleton once belonged to a diplodocus, which BBC Earth’s “Walking ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts403 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry302 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views