Tags: director of program finance and management at the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
A $2.5 billion expressway project in Forth Worth, Texas, will cost the state Department of Transportation just $573 million – less than one-fourth of the total cost. The reason: public/private partnerships. "Our state has been a leader in this area," Texas ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior219 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)158 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views