Tags: Dirty Jobs
At a media event on Monday, March 3, Dirty Jobs star Mike Rowe discussed the need to change the image of trade skills jobs and encourage more young people to choose careers in skilled trades. As part of the collaborative effort ...
“Dirty Jobs” host Mike Rowe offers $15,000 scholarships to students who sign the 12-part SWEAT pledge
Mike Rowe, creator and host of Discovery Channel’s “Dirty Jobs,” is giving students the chance to earn money for trade-related studies. Rowe, who has promoted skilled trades through programs like I Make America, Go Build Alabama, Go Build Georgia and his own ...
‘I Make America’ campaign turns 1; celebrates with virtual march on D.C. for infrastructure investment
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and the I Make America campaign celebrated the campaign’s first anniversary, and to mark the occasion, industry supporters held a virtual march on Washington, D.C. AEM called on its supporters to send letters, sign a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)394 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars337 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees271 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views