Tags: Dirty Jobs
At a media event on Monday, March 3, Dirty Jobs star Mike Rowe discussed the need to change the image of trade skills jobs and encourage more young people to choose careers in skilled trades. As part of the collaborative effort ...
“Dirty Jobs” host Mike Rowe offers $15,000 scholarships to students who sign the 12-part SWEAT pledge
Mike Rowe, creator and host of Discovery Channel’s “Dirty Jobs,” is giving students the chance to earn money for trade-related studies. Rowe, who has promoted skilled trades through programs like I Make America, Go Build Alabama, Go Build Georgia and his own ...
‘I Make America’ campaign turns 1; celebrates with virtual march on D.C. for infrastructure investment
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and the I Make America campaign celebrated the campaign’s first anniversary, and to mark the occasion, industry supporters held a virtual march on Washington, D.C. AEM called on its supporters to send letters, sign a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities420 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company388 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views