Tags: Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors on April 26 approved the award of nine contracts worth nearly $172 million for design and construction management services, including contracts to begin preparing for the reconstruction and widening of the Jane Addams Memorial ...
Proposed rule broadens DBE Program inclusions, requires greater accountability from administering agencies
Small businesses would benefit from a proposed rule that would help more economically and socially disadvantaged businesses participate in federal highway, transit and airport construction projects, while making the states and agencies that run the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry246 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion110 Views