Tags: disadvantaged business enterprises (DBEs)
An April 20 workshop was held in advance of advertising contracts for the Tappan Zee Bridge replacement project to help disadvantaged business enterprises (DBEs) in New York and its neighboring states better compete for contracts and help DBEs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1141 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1039 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program532 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee288 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents192 Views