Tags: disadvantaged business enterprises (DBEs)
An April 20 workshop was held in advance of advertising contracts for the Tappan Zee Bridge replacement project to help disadvantaged business enterprises (DBEs) in New York and its neighboring states better compete for contracts and help DBEs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant426 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March350 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania213 Views
- Lafarge-Holcim merger comes under the gun from Swiss shareholder advisory group163 Views