Tags: disadvantaged business enterprises (DBEs)
An April 20 workshop was held in advance of advertising contracts for the Tappan Zee Bridge replacement project to help disadvantaged business enterprises (DBEs) in New York and its neighboring states better compete for contracts and help DBEs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1071 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry553 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time531 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address220 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike214 Views