Tags: discharging sediment
Two Minnesota-based companies will pay $80,000 for polluting waterways. The Wisconsin State Journal reports that a frac sand mining operation in Grantsburg, Wisconsin, is being penalized for “discharging sediment into Burnett County wetlands, a creek and the St. Croix River, which ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities434 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company388 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views