Tags: Distinguished Service Award from the National Society of Professional Engineers
Stantec Managing Principal John Welsh was recently named “Civil Engineer of the Year” by the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Truckee Meadows Branch. A member of Stantec’s Reno office, Welsh was recognized with the distinction in light of “his strong ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting953 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem920 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve477 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime233 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views