Tags: Distinguished Service Award from the National Society of Professional Engineers
Stantec Managing Principal John Welsh was recently named “Civil Engineer of the Year” by the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Truckee Meadows Branch. A member of Stantec’s Reno office, Welsh was recognized with the distinction in light of “his strong ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations257 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show256 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs180 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader168 Views