Tags: distracted-driving crashes
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Dec. 13 recommended banning all U.S. drivers from using mobile phones or sending text messages – even with headsets or portable speakers – to prevent distracted-driving crashes. Systems built into cars and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill814 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability626 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure560 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]560 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views