Tags: distracted driving
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Dec. 8 unveiled a new measure of fatalities related to distracted driving called “distraction-affected crashes.” Introduced for 2010 as part of a broader effort by the agency to refine its data ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations245 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers223 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show212 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs165 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg152 Views