Tags: distracted driving
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Dec. 8 unveiled a new measure of fatalities related to distracted driving called “distraction-affected crashes.” Introduced for 2010 as part of a broader effort by the agency to refine its data ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter435 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)278 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars271 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees256 Views