Tags: distraction-affected crashes
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Dec. 8 unveiled a new measure of fatalities related to distracted driving called “distraction-affected crashes.” Introduced for 2010 as part of a broader effort by the agency to refine its data ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1650 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world263 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention193 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village145 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views