Tags: district mine inspection boundaries
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has announced that it has made some changes to current district office boundaries and assigned inspection areas for its Metal and Nonmetal program. The changes took effect October 1, 2013. MSHA says the jurisdiction over the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger419 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register340 Views