Tags: district mine inspection boundaries
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has announced that it has made some changes to current district office boundaries and assigned inspection areas for its Metal and Nonmetal program. The changes took effect October 1, 2013. MSHA says the jurisdiction over the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views