The aggregates industry has a formidable presence in Washington, but when it comes to the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) proposed rule for the Waters of the United States (WOTUS), another ag industry is having an impressive impact: the agricultural industry. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars313 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees264 Views