The aggregates industry has a formidable presence in Washington, but when it comes to the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) proposed rule for the Waters of the United States (WOTUS), another ag industry is having an impressive impact: the agricultural industry. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs659 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity336 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views