Tags: divesting of non-core assets
By George H. Reddin The merger and acquisition news this past month came from the publicly traded companies as we continue to see balance-sheet management, a focus on core strategic business and markets, and the slow return to the buy-side. Debt ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views