Strategic acquisitions and divestitures lead M&A market By George H. Reddin Merger and acquisition activity continues to plod along with the theme of strategic bolt-on and corporate divestitures continuing to lead the way. Publicly traded companies continue efforts to repair balance sheets ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views