Tags: Division of Innovative Delivery
By reducing agency costs, commercializing non-interstate rest areas, and seeking sponsorship and naming rights for certain infrastructure projects, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) says it could save nearly $200 million annually and billions more could be generated or saved ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views