Tags: Division of Innovative Delivery
By reducing agency costs, commercializing non-interstate rest areas, and seeking sponsorship and naming rights for certain infrastructure projects, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) says it could save nearly $200 million annually and billions more could be generated or saved ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri580 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry240 Views