Tags: Division of Innovative Delivery
By reducing agency costs, commercializing non-interstate rest areas, and seeking sponsorship and naming rights for certain infrastructure projects, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) says it could save nearly $200 million annually and billions more could be generated or saved ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting963 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve499 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime244 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem200 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry200 Views