Tags: Division of Innovative Delivery
By reducing agency costs, commercializing non-interstate rest areas, and seeking sponsorship and naming rights for certain infrastructure projects, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) says it could save nearly $200 million annually and billions more could be generated or saved ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities620 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company430 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry428 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule390 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry382 Views