Tags: Division of Innovative Delivery
By reducing agency costs, commercializing non-interstate rest areas, and seeking sponsorship and naming rights for certain infrastructure projects, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) says it could save nearly $200 million annually and billions more could be generated or saved ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1631 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award345 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention183 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world159 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban130 Views