Tags: Docket No. PENN 2008-189 (Rev. Comm. Oct. 5 2011)
If it is upheld, the Cumberland case could expand the designation of S&S violations. By Arthur Wolfson A few years ago, I attended a mine safety seminar where one speaker lamented that the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and mine operators ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers246 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views