Tags: documented hazards
The agency’s ever-changing role merits another look at its boundaries for inspection and investigation. By Laura E. Beverage and Christopher G. Peterson In last month’s Rock Law column, a Jackson Kelly associate discussed how the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1054 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April574 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts394 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration330 Views