Tags: Dodd-Frank Wall Street and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act)
The Unintended Impact of Imminent Danger In today’s enforcement-first environment, no company is immune from imminent danger orders. By Jason P. Webb A little-noticed provision of recently enacted legislation is causing headaches for mine operators without providing meaningful benefit to the public. On ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 847 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views