The Department of Energy reported in mid December that diesel rose 1.7 cents to a national average of $3.248 a gallon at the pump. The increase is the fourth time diesel has hit a two-year high in the previous six weeks, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting958 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve494 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky204 Views