Tags: Doggett Heavy Machinery Services
Rush Enterprises completed selling the assets of its John Deere construction equipment dealerships to Doggett Heavy Machinery Services for $26.2 million. Rush Enterprises operates the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships in North America.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program614 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas403 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials243 Views