Tags: Don James chairman and CEO of Vulcan
Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials reported that the company’s aggregates gross margin is up 220 basis points and its overhead expenses are down 16 percent from the second quarter 2011. The nation's largest producer of construction aggregates says that its continued earnings ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1947 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC809 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania523 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up457 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant319 Views