Tags: Don James chairman and CEO of Vulcan
Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials reported that the company’s aggregates gross margin is up 220 basis points and its overhead expenses are down 16 percent from the second quarter 2011. The nation's largest producer of construction aggregates says that its continued earnings ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views