Tags: Don Roland
The Santa Cruz City Council has named Don Roland as Vice Chair of the City of Santa Cruz's Transportation and Public Works Commission. The city council voted in 2012 for Roland to join the commission. Roland has been with Graniterock for ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Arkansas The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department selected the winning bids on $92.3 million in road projects, including ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts369 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry311 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views