Tags: Donald M. James
Vulcan Materials has announced that Donald M. James, executive chairman of the Board of Directors, will retire as an employee of the company, effective Jan. 15, 2015 and will transition to Non-Executive Chairman. "On behalf of the Board, we are grateful for ...
After a proposed hostile takeover of the nation’s top aggregate producer, the company rejects the offer. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Raleigh, N.C.-based Martin Marietta Materials has approached Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co., the nation’s top aggregate producer, with an unsolicited offer to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views