Tags: Donald Weaver vice president Weaver Bailey Contractors El Paso Ark.
A Roanoke, Va., construction executive has been named chairman of the board of TRIP, a national, nonprofit transportation research group based in Washington, D.C. Kenneth L. Lanford, president of Roanoke, Va.-based Lanford Brothers Co. Inc., has been involved in the construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve514 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry249 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting187 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature163 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky131 Views