Tags: donated engine
Students at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College’s diesel and heavy equipment technician program will have hands-on access to some new instructional aids, following the recent donation by Case Construction Equipment of a diesel engine, transmission and hydraulic pump display from a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta284 Views