Tags: Donovan v. Dewey 452 U.S. 594 604 (1981)
The agency’s ever-changing role merits another look at its boundaries for inspection and investigation. By Laura E. Beverage and Christopher G. Peterson In last month’s Rock Law column, a Jackson Kelly associate discussed how the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs481 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger430 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register349 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities344 Views