Tags: Doosan: Breaker frequency to match ground conditions
The Doosan DXB260H hydraulic breaker features two-speed control of breaker frequency for improved efficiency in demanding demolition and rock-breaking applications. Delivering up to 600 blows per minute, the 5,400-pound DXB260H is designed for use with excavators in the 27-to-37-metric-ton weight range, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior213 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)156 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)147 Views