Tags: Doosan crawler excavators
Doosan says its new 72.1-metric-ton crawler excavator is the largest one the company manufactures. Designed for heavy-duty mining and quarrying applications, the DX700LC is powered by a six-cylinder, turbocharged Isuzu diesel engine and has an operating weight of 158,953 pounds ...
Doosan introduced three new crawler excavator models — the 14-ton DX140LCR with a reduced tail swing of just 4 feet, 10 inches and a 12-foot track length; the DX235LCR with near-zero tail swing of 5 feet, 6 inches and an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views