Tags: Doosan crawler excavators
Doosan says its new 72.1-metric-ton crawler excavator is the largest one the company manufactures. Designed for heavy-duty mining and quarrying applications, the DX700LC is powered by a six-cylinder, turbocharged Isuzu diesel engine and has an operating weight of 158,953 pounds ...
Doosan introduced three new crawler excavator models — the 14-ton DX140LCR with a reduced tail swing of just 4 feet, 10 inches and a 12-foot track length; the DX235LCR with near-zero tail swing of 5 feet, 6 inches and an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3100 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2000 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies306 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete302 Views
- How to become a more productive worker290 Views