Tags: Doosan crawler excavators
Doosan says its new 72.1-metric-ton crawler excavator is the largest one the company manufactures. Designed for heavy-duty mining and quarrying applications, the DX700LC is powered by a six-cylinder, turbocharged Isuzu diesel engine and has an operating weight of 158,953 pounds ...
Doosan introduced three new crawler excavator models — the 14-ton DX140LCR with a reduced tail swing of just 4 feet, 10 inches and a 12-foot track length; the DX235LCR with near-zero tail swing of 5 feet, 6 inches and an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger332 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views