Tags: Doosan DX700LC excavator
This selection of 40-ton and larger excavators will have you digging up aggregates in record time. Kobelco Construction Machinery America Tackles heavy applications Kobelco’s new SK485 high-performance excavator is the largest of the company’s Mark 9 excavator series. The company says the new ...
Doosan says its new 72.1-metric-ton crawler excavator is the largest one the company manufactures. Designed for heavy-duty mining and quarrying applications, the DX700LC is powered by a six-cylinder, turbocharged Isuzu diesel engine and has an operating weight of 158,953 pounds ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)269 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees251 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry204 Views