Tags: Doosan DX700LC excavator
This selection of 40-ton and larger excavators will have you digging up aggregates in record time. Kobelco Construction Machinery America Tackles heavy applications Kobelco’s new SK485 high-performance excavator is the largest of the company’s Mark 9 excavator series. The company says the new ...
Doosan says its new 72.1-metric-ton crawler excavator is the largest one the company manufactures. Designed for heavy-duty mining and quarrying applications, the DX700LC is powered by a six-cylinder, turbocharged Isuzu diesel engine and has an operating weight of 158,953 pounds ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1069 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry614 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets458 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views