Tags: Doosan DX700LC
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Doosan’s large crawler excavator Doosan says its new 72.1-metric-ton crawler excavator is the largest one the company manufactures. Designed for heavy-duty mining and quarrying ...
Digging with the Big Boys By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor This selection of 70-ton and larger excavators can help increase the production level at any quarry. These excavators feature cab improvements — more space, better visibility, increased safety, and reduced vibration — for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader515 Views
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years167 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit112 Views
- Syar proposes Napa Valley quarry expansion111 Views