Tags: Doosan DX700LC
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Doosan’s large crawler excavator Doosan says its new 72.1-metric-ton crawler excavator is the largest one the company manufactures. Designed for heavy-duty mining and quarrying ...
Digging with the Big Boys By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor This selection of 70-ton and larger excavators can help increase the production level at any quarry. These excavators feature cab improvements — more space, better visibility, increased safety, and reduced vibration — for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park165 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule130 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views