Tags: Doosan DX700LC
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Doosan’s large crawler excavator Doosan says its new 72.1-metric-ton crawler excavator is the largest one the company manufactures. Designed for heavy-duty mining and quarrying ...
Digging with the Big Boys By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor This selection of 70-ton and larger excavators can help increase the production level at any quarry. These excavators feature cab improvements — more space, better visibility, increased safety, and reduced vibration — for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views