Tags: Doosan DXB170H hydraulic breaker
Doosan says its new DXB170H hydraulic breaker features nitrogen gas-assisted operation for improved efficiency. The 3,572-pound breaker delivers up to 600 blows per minute and is designed for use with excavators in the 18- to 28-metric-ton weight range. Rated in ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Constant chokefeeding maximizes production The new Terex Cedarapids CRC380HLS portable crushing and screening plant’s design is said to allow the cone crusher to be constantly choke fed, maximizing ...
Come to ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 Mark your calendar for the big event in Las Vegas. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Be sure to make your reservations for ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011, Tuesday, March 22 – Saturday, March 26, in Las Vegas. Advanced registration is going on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement325 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta279 Views