Tags: Doosan DXB170H hydraulic breaker
Doosan says its new DXB170H hydraulic breaker features nitrogen gas-assisted operation for improved efficiency. The 3,572-pound breaker delivers up to 600 blows per minute and is designed for use with excavators in the 18- to 28-metric-ton weight range. Rated in ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Constant chokefeeding maximizes production The new Terex Cedarapids CRC380HLS portable crushing and screening plant’s design is said to allow the cone crusher to be constantly choke fed, maximizing ...
Come to ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 Mark your calendar for the big event in Las Vegas. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Be sure to make your reservations for ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011, Tuesday, March 22 – Saturday, March 26, in Las Vegas. Advanced registration is going on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views