Tags: Doosan Infracore Portable Power
Doosan Infracore Portable Power says its 335-horsepower DL500 wheel loader is designed for handling large material with buckets ranging in size from 5.9 to 6.8 cubic yards. A Z-bar lifting system provides bucket breakout force of 61,373 pounds. Two working modes ...
Doosan Infracore Portable Power will begin to shift away from using the Ingersoll Rand brand on its line of air compressors, generators and light towers, says David Stahlman, vice president of global marketing. Although Doosan has a five year contract to use ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has presented 65 member manufacturers with “Statistics Outstanding Merit Awards” for exemplary 2009 performance in AEM’s data reporting programs. The association says these manufacturers' actions "enhance the association’s ability to provide meaningful market information to member ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts369 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry311 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views