Tags: Doosan Infracore Portable Power
Doosan Infracore Portable Power says its 335-horsepower DL500 wheel loader is designed for handling large material with buckets ranging in size from 5.9 to 6.8 cubic yards. A Z-bar lifting system provides bucket breakout force of 61,373 pounds. Two working modes ...
Doosan Infracore Portable Power will begin to shift away from using the Ingersoll Rand brand on its line of air compressors, generators and light towers, says David Stahlman, vice president of global marketing. Although Doosan has a five year contract to use ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has presented 65 member manufacturers with “Statistics Outstanding Merit Awards” for exemplary 2009 performance in AEM’s data reporting programs. The association says these manufacturers' actions "enhance the association’s ability to provide meaningful market information to member ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program598 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas386 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge279 Views