Tags: DOT letters asking for banking information
Be on guard against a new round of fake letters seeking to obtain banking information from motor carriers, says the U.S. Department of Transportation. The letter, sent sometime in mid-March, claims to be from the DOT Procurement Office ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg328 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products198 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views