Tags: DOT&PF Commissioner
The Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (DOT&PF) has developed a web-based dashboard to share DOT&PF performance measures with the public, elected officials, and partnering agencies. The site, located at www.dashboard.dot.alaska.gov, uses gauges on a dashboard to visually show the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views