Tags: Double Coin Tires
Michelin | www.michelin-us.com XTXL — X stands for radial, T for transport, and XL for extra load and extra life. The new tire is said to be suited for the latest-generation underground mining dump trucks and machinery. It can carry 29,000 kilograms per ...
MONROVIA, Calif., July 24, 2012 – Double Coin Tires and China Manufacturers Alliance, LLC (CMA), a leading tire manufacturer and marketer, announced the addition of John Hagg as new Southeast Regional Sales Manager and the promotion of Joe Cochran to ...
China Manufacturers Alliance, LLC says its new Double Coin REM-15 all-steel radial off-the-road tires for loaders and graders offer lower operating costs without compromise in performance. The tire is engineered with a wide footprint for excellent traction, floatation, and ride. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies494 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting458 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned435 Views