Tags: Double Coin Tires
Michelin | www.michelin-us.com XTXL — X stands for radial, T for transport, and XL for extra load and extra life. The new tire is said to be suited for the latest-generation underground mining dump trucks and machinery. It can carry 29,000 kilograms per ...
MONROVIA, Calif., July 24, 2012 – Double Coin Tires and China Manufacturers Alliance, LLC (CMA), a leading tire manufacturer and marketer, announced the addition of John Hagg as new Southeast Regional Sales Manager and the promotion of Joe Cochran to ...
China Manufacturers Alliance, LLC says its new Double Coin REM-15 all-steel radial off-the-road tires for loaders and graders offer lower operating costs without compromise in performance. The tire is engineered with a wide footprint for excellent traction, floatation, and ride. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views