Tags: Double Coin Tires
Michelin | www.michelin-us.com XTXL — X stands for radial, T for transport, and XL for extra load and extra life. The new tire is said to be suited for the latest-generation underground mining dump trucks and machinery. It can carry 29,000 kilograms per ...
MONROVIA, Calif., July 24, 2012 – Double Coin Tires and China Manufacturers Alliance, LLC (CMA), a leading tire manufacturer and marketer, announced the addition of John Hagg as new Southeast Regional Sales Manager and the promotion of Joe Cochran to ...
China Manufacturers Alliance, LLC says its new Double Coin REM-15 all-steel radial off-the-road tires for loaders and graders offer lower operating costs without compromise in performance. The tire is engineered with a wide footprint for excellent traction, floatation, and ride. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction502 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views