Tags: Double Coin Tires
Michelin | www.michelin-us.com XTXL — X stands for radial, T for transport, and XL for extra load and extra life. The new tire is said to be suited for the latest-generation underground mining dump trucks and machinery. It can carry 29,000 kilograms per ...
MONROVIA, Calif., July 24, 2012 – Double Coin Tires and China Manufacturers Alliance, LLC (CMA), a leading tire manufacturer and marketer, announced the addition of John Hagg as new Southeast Regional Sales Manager and the promotion of Joe Cochran to ...
China Manufacturers Alliance, LLC says its new Double Coin REM-15 all-steel radial off-the-road tires for loaders and graders offer lower operating costs without compromise in performance. The tire is engineered with a wide footprint for excellent traction, floatation, and ride. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources442 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company371 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register369 Views