Tags: Double Coin Tires
Michelin | www.michelin-us.com XTXL — X stands for radial, T for transport, and XL for extra load and extra life. The new tire is said to be suited for the latest-generation underground mining dump trucks and machinery. It can carry 29,000 kilograms per ...
MONROVIA, Calif., July 24, 2012 – Double Coin Tires and China Manufacturers Alliance, LLC (CMA), a leading tire manufacturer and marketer, announced the addition of John Hagg as new Southeast Regional Sales Manager and the promotion of Joe Cochran to ...
China Manufacturers Alliance, LLC says its new Double Coin REM-15 all-steel radial off-the-road tires for loaders and graders offer lower operating costs without compromise in performance. The tire is engineered with a wide footprint for excellent traction, floatation, and ride. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views