Tags: Doug Black
International building materials group CRH announced today that Oldcastle Chief Operating Officer (COO) Doug Black is leaving the group. Oldcastle is the holding company for CRH's interests in the Americas. The group said Black is leaving “to pursue other interests.” Oldcastle Materials Chief ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced at its national convention September 8-10 that it has named Doug Black, president and chief operating officer of Oldcastle, the association’s chairman, according to a report from our sister site, Better ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Alaska The Alaska House of Representatives unanimously passed a bill that would repeal a requirement that stone, sand, and gravel operators ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs620 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity330 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views