Tags: Doug Black
International building materials group CRH announced today that Oldcastle Chief Operating Officer (COO) Doug Black is leaving the group. Oldcastle is the holding company for CRH's interests in the Americas. The group said Black is leaving “to pursue other interests.” Oldcastle Materials Chief ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced at its national convention September 8-10 that it has named Doug Black, president and chief operating officer of Oldcastle, the association’s chairman, according to a report from our sister site, Better ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Alaska The Alaska House of Representatives unanimously passed a bill that would repeal a requirement that stone, sand, and gravel operators ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views