Tags: Doug Davidson
Three individuals were recognized for their advocacy efforts at the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) Honors Award Ceremony. “Growing Forward,” a grassroots recognition program, recognizes association member participation on issues such as transportation reauthorization and other legislative initiatives ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views