Tags: Doug Laudick
John Deere Power Systems (JDPS) has announced that its PowerTech PVX 9.0L and PowerTech PSX 9.0L models are the first of the company's off-highway 56 kW (75 hp) and above engines to be certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life500 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers337 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 293 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America205 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views