Tags: Douglas County
The Douglas County Commission in Kansas last week declined residents’ request for stricter limits on the Hamm-Buchheim Quarry’s conditional use permit, the Lawrence Journal-World reported. According to a previous report from the Lawrence Journal-World, residents who live near the quarry complained ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views