Tags: Douglas County
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com Alabama M&N Materials filed a 15-page lawsuit against the town of Gurley, WAFF.com reports, noting the lawsuit outlines steps ...
The Douglas County Commission in Kansas last week declined residents’ request for stricter limits on the Hamm-Buchheim Quarry’s conditional use permit, the Lawrence Journal-World reported. According to a previous report from the Lawrence Journal-World, residents who live near the quarry complained ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success624 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies492 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned417 Views