Tags: Douglas County
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Alabama M&N Materials filed a 15-page lawsuit against the town of Gurley, WAFF.com reports, noting the lawsuit outlines steps ...
The Douglas County Commission in Kansas last week declined residents’ request for stricter limits on the Hamm-Buchheim Quarry’s conditional use permit, the Lawrence Journal-World reported. According to a previous report from the Lawrence Journal-World, residents who live near the quarry complained ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections451 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company362 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations306 Views