Tags: Douglas County
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Alabama M&N Materials filed a 15-page lawsuit against the town of Gurley, WAFF.com reports, noting the lawsuit outlines steps ...
The Douglas County Commission in Kansas last week declined residents’ request for stricter limits on the Hamm-Buchheim Quarry’s conditional use permit, the Lawrence Journal-World reported. According to a previous report from the Lawrence Journal-World, residents who live near the quarry complained ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April609 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts403 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry350 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration336 Views