Tags: downhole tool selector
Perry, Okla.-based Ditch Witch has launched a mobile Web site that the company says enables users to access detailed product information and interactive features, including a downhole tool selector and drilling fluid formulator. By accessing the Ditch Witch Web site (www.ditchwitch.com) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior219 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)158 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views