The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released the investigation report on a Sept. 26, 2012, fatality at a construction sand and gravel site. The incident involved a 79-year old foreman who was killed when he was run over by ...
Komatsu America Corp. says its D375A-7 dozer features technological enhancements for increased production, fuel economy, extended component life, and operator comfort. The company says the dozer offers more horsepower and features an optimized blade profile, an enhanced operator station, and ...
Refined design for the Cat D11T and D11T carrydozer delivers fuel-efficient productivity, rugged durability and operator safety advances
The Cat® D11, since 1986, has set the standard for machine productivity, durability, reliability, safety and operator convenience in high production dozing applications. The new D11T and D11T CD elevate that standard with design refinements that include Enhanced Auto Shift, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry246 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky211 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion110 Views
- Local police investigate copper wire theft in Oregon quarry108 Views