Tags: Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act (CWA)
Navigating the Clean Water Guidance In January 2012, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is expected to release a proposed rule that would legitimize its “Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act (CWA).” In case you haven’t read ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities484 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry402 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views