Tags: Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act (CWA)
Navigating the Clean Water Guidance In January 2012, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is expected to release a proposed rule that would legitimize its “Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act (CWA).” In case you haven’t read ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views