Tags: dredge operation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a December 10, 2013, fatality at a dredge operation. The incident involved a 27-year-old deck hand with 4 years and 8 months of experience who was killed when ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted207 Views