Tags: dredge operation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a December 10, 2013, fatality at a dredge operation. The incident involved a 27-year-old deck hand with 4 years and 8 months of experience who was killed when ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs670 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina362 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity340 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries216 Views